|She was diagnosed with Steven Johnson syndrome, a rare disorder that begins with flu-like symptoms and progresses into rashes and blisters. Essentially, the top layer of skin dies and sheds. The condition has damaged her skin — permanently causing .|
|Khaliah Shaw was a public health graduate student at Georgia College and State University when she was reportedly diagnosed with bipolar disorder and prescribed the medication, Lamotrigine, in 2013. Within a month of taking the drug, she had developed.|
|Shortly after her 15-minute consultation with the doctor, Thomas Bellinger, he diagnosed her with bipolar disorder and handed her prescriptions for two medications, Lamictal and Depakote, according to her legal deposition and medical records. According.|
|Although rare, SJS and TENS have been reported as side effects of Lamictal and Keppra, the two epilepsy drugs Miss Heron was taking. Mrs Carmen Heron said her daughter's. 'She looked like death warmed up, the rash covered her body, her lips were.|
|Known as DRESS (drug reaction with eosinophilia and systemic syndromes), this serious condition can start with a fever and a rash and/or swollen lymph glands. DRESS can quickly spread to all parts of the body, causing inflammation in major organs, .|
- Think you're depressed? It could be adult ADHD: Mark was finally diagnosed correctly after years on antidepressants
- Brain Altering Drugs: The Drug-Induced Suicide of Robin Williams Two Years Later
- Antidepressant-Induced Liver Injury Underestimated
- Recombinant soluble gp130 protein reduces DEN-induced primary hepatocellular carcinoma in mice
- Here's the Differences Between the 6 Most Common Prescription Acne Treatments
- Common Pain Meds Are Linked to a Higher Risk of Heart Problems
- Common antibiotic may help to prevent or treat PTSD
- Four common mistakes in back pain treatment
- Fatal heart fears over use of common painkillers: Drugs including ...
- Fatal heart fears over use of common painkillers: Drugs including ibuprofen found to raise the risk of cardiac ...