|She was diagnosed with Steven Johnson syndrome, a rare disorder that begins with flu-like symptoms and progresses into rashes and blisters. Essentially, the top layer of skin dies and sheds. The condition has damaged her skin — permanently causing .|
|Khaliah Shaw was a public health graduate student at Georgia College and State University when she was reportedly diagnosed with bipolar disorder and prescribed the medication, Lamotrigine, in 2013. Within a month of taking the drug, she had developed.|
|Shortly after her 15-minute consultation with the doctor, Thomas Bellinger, he diagnosed her with bipolar disorder and handed her prescriptions for two medications, Lamictal and Depakote, according to her legal deposition and medical records. According.|
|Although rare, SJS and TENS have been reported as side effects of Lamictal and Keppra, the two epilepsy drugs Miss Heron was taking. Mrs Carmen Heron said her daughter's. 'She looked like death warmed up, the rash covered her body, her lips were.|
|Known as DRESS (drug reaction with eosinophilia and systemic syndromes), this serious condition can start with a fever and a rash and/or swollen lymph glands. DRESS can quickly spread to all parts of the body, causing inflammation in major organs, .|
- Replacing Aspirin With Low-Dose Rivaroxaban for Post-ACS Therapy Appears Safe
- What you need to know about medicine and food interactions
- Protocols for High-Risk Pregnancies: Autoimmune Disease
- Your penis on Viagra: How the little blue pill really works
- Many in this county are poor, sick, and they voted for Trump. What will happen to their health care?
- Don't Fall Victim to These Skincare Myths!
- Choosing the Right Blood Thinner for an Irregular Heartbeat
- Yes, There Is a Way to Get Generic Viagra
- Lexapro Has Saved My Life But I'm Afraid I'll Never Stop Taking It
- Hypnosis, antidepressant therapies confer similar reductions in hot flash symptoms