|The trial included 3,037 patients with ACS (49% STEMI, 40% NSTEMI, and 11% unstable angina) randomized to rivaroxaban 2.5 mg twice daily or aspirin 100 mg daily on top of P2Y12 inhibition with either clopidogrel or ticagrelor (Brilinta; AstraZeneca.|
|The safety endpoint was severe hemorrhage, which was 0.3% in both groups. Notably, the trial didn't address any potential genetic polymorphisms of the CYP2C19 allele in patients receiving clopidogrel and didn't perform P2Y12 platelet function tests.1.|
|"It must be emphasized that most of the studies investigating the issue of smoking and drug response focused on pharmacodynamic testing with different platelet function assays." The editorialists also pointed out the relatively small sample size and.|
|To test if platelets contribute to CAA in vivo, the researchers treated 13-month-old APP23 mice for three months with clopidogrel to reduce platelet activation and prevent clusterin release and Aβ aggregation. While the treated and untreated mice had.|
|Clopidogrel with aspirin in acute minor stroke or transient ischemic attack. N Engl J Med. 2013;369(1):11-19. Gurbel PA, Tantry US. Do platelet function testing and genotyping improve outcome in patients treated with antithrombotic agents?: Platelet.|
- Phase-III-COMPASS-Studie mit Rivaroxaban von Bayer zeigt überragende ...
- Peer Into the Post-Apocalyptic Future of Antimicrobial Resistance
- Rubbing someone else's sweat on your armpits could help treat bad smelling BO, scientists reveal
- Do Aspirin and Ibuprofen Interact?
- Aspirin causes man's irritable bowel syndrome to vanish after 35 years
- ZDF-Check: Aspirin, Fischstäbchen, BHs und Co. im Test
- Blutgerinnsel als Gesundheitsrisiko
- It is safe to take erectile dysfunction meds after heart attack
- When It's Safe to Split Pills
- Breaking the pain barrier: safe ways to manage chronic agony